Call For Expressions of Interest Congress of the World Association for Sexual Health, 2021
The World Association for Sexual Health is calling for expressions of interest for organizing and hosting the 2021 Congresses of the World Association for Sexual Health.
A recognized local active community/society/institution, WAS member society in the field of sexual health with at least one member based in the proposed city is a must.
- Well organized and supportive convention bureau
- Support from city authorities, convention bureau
- Easy accessibility for international participants (international airport and other means of transport)
- No other major events taking place on preferred date.
- Availability of diverse accommodation options and proximity to the congress venue and the city centre
- Competitive rates
- The number of rooms required for the congress will depend on the programme which will be decided by the WAS usually at the site visit.
- There must be main room for plenary sessions able to seat at least 800 – 1000 participants (theatre style), and a number of smaller rooms (50 – 200 participants, theatre style) for more interactive sessions as determined by the programme and space for 50 posters and exhibition.
Further criteria and requirements could be seen here.
Deadlines and submission:
Bids should be submitted to: Ms. Pavla Kozakova, WAS Future Congress Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 8th, 2017
Any questions concerning the bidding procedure shall be sent to email@example.com no later than April 23rd, 2017.