The World Association for Sexual Health is a membership organization of individual supporting members and organizations. Among the organizations are regional, international, national, and academic bodies that work in sexology.
WAS has four categories of membership: organisational, individual, student and honorary (awarded by WAS). All categories enjoy all the privileges of membership with the exception that individual members do not have the right to vote. For further information please see the Statutes and Bylaws.
- Reduced registration fee to the biannual WAS congress
- Free subscription to WAS Newsletter published 4 times per year
- Free subscription to the International Journal of Sexual Health
- Reduced subscription rates to the journal Sexual and Relationship Therapy
- The opportunity to publish articles in the WAS Newsletter
- The opportunity to announce upcoming events to WAS members (via facebook, website banners and mailing)
- Participation and voting rights at the WAS General Assembly (Society members)