Federación Latinoamericana de Sociedades de Sexología y Educación Sexual (FLASSES)
The FLASSES was founded in Montevideo City, Uruguay on March 25th 1980. It is a Federation of Latin American scientific and professional societies or institutions dedicated to study and to research sexuality education and clinical sexology. The current executive committee was elected in Punta Cana ( Dominican Republic) – at the 2014 CLASES and has a 4 years term.
Proposals & Objectives
- To join efforts of the member societies to advance sexology and sexuality education in each Latin American country.
- To facilitate the exchange and the communication among the members and the international organisations.
- To promote development and founding of sexological societies.
- To maintain the academic, scientific and professional status of different sexological professions.
- To create a forum to share information about scientific research and publications.
- To organize a congress each two years.
- To support developing sexuality education in all levels.