Call For Expressions of Interest, Congress of the World Association for Sexual Health, 2023
The World Association for Sexual Health is calling for expressions of interest for organizing and hosting the 2023 Congresses of the World Association for Sexual Health. Requirements are listed below.
A recognized local active community/society/institution, WAS member organization in the field of sexual health with at least one member based in the proposed city is a necessary. In addition, it is necessary that the entity present a history list of scientific events held by them.
- Well organized and supportive convention bureau
- Support from city authorities, convention bureau
- Easy accessibility for international participants (international airport and other means of transport)
- No other major events taking place on preferred date.
- Availability of diverse accommodation options and proximity to the congress venue and the city centre
- Competitive rates
- The number of rooms required for the congress will depend on the programme which will be decided by the WAS usually at the site visit.
- There must be main room for plenary sessions able to seat at least 800 – 1000 participants (theatre style), and a number of smaller rooms (50 – 200 participants, theatre style) for more interactive sessions as determined by the programme and space for 150 posters and exhibition.
Further criteria and requirements could be seen HERE
Deadlines and submission
Bids should be submitted to: Ms. Pavla Kozakova, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 31st, 2019
Any questions concerning the bidding procedure shall be sent to email@example.com no later than July 25th, 2019.